Client : Dubai Municipality, Drainage & Irrigation Department
Consultant : Al Turath / AAW Consulting Engineers
Value : AED 194.85 Million
Duration : May 2007 – May 2009
Location : Dubai
The project scope included the construction of twin rising mains 1300 mm diameter, and 1400 mm diameter pipe lines. Moreover, the scope included the completion of valve chambers and fittings along with the interconnections to the existing networks.
The project is located between pumping station H beside Interchange no. 4.5 and a proposed Pumping Station XI at Emirates road along Al Barsha road. Pipe installation has been carried out either by open trench method or by Micro Tunneling (NDRC).
• Installation of GRP pipes 1300 mm diameter. Two way pipe line, 8300 m
• Installation of GRP pipes 1400 mm diameter. Single Rising main, 1100 m
• Mechanical screen chamber
• Pumping hall and wet well
• Chemical odor control system rooms
• Transformer rooms and stand-by generatin groom
• Accommodation building, boundary wall and main storage fuel tank